We are excited to have you visit! Indoor visits are now being scheduled. These visits will be held daily from 9:30 am – 4:45 pm. Per regulatory guidance visits must be scheduled in advance and very much appreciate you working with us through this difficult time. PLEASE GIVE 24 HOUR NOTICE. We don't always see last minute sign-ups. You can also call the building at 319-377-8296 with any scheduling questions. Thank you for staying connected and we will do our best to accommodate the time you request
• Check in upon arrival at the main entrance for temperature and symptom questions regarding COVID. You will be guided to the designated visitation area in the North Lounge.
• 2 visitors per resident and one indoor visit per week to give opportunity for all families to visit.
• We ask every visitor to wear a mask during the entire duration of your visit. Residents will be asked to wear mask as tolerated.
• Hand sanitize before and after visit- we will have it available.
• Please be aware chairs should remain 6 feet apart so we can continue to stay healthy and enjoy these visits.
• 30 minutes per visit to be courteous of other family visits.
Please review the available slots using the link below and click on the button to sign up with both your name and the resident you will be visiting with. We look forward to seeing you!